The Information We Collect
- We will retain your information for at least as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We may also keep your information for longer periods of time consistent with our normal business practices and record-keeping requirements. If you wish to cancel your account, or request that we no longer use your information to provide you with our Services, or request that we no longer maintain your information, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within thirty (30) days.
- We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We also collect analytical data related to the performance of this Website via tracking technologies. This data is in no way associated with your personally identifiable information. (See “Tracking Technologies,” below.)
Our Use and Disclosure of Information
Collection of Information from Third Parties
We may collect your personally identifiable information from third parties. If we do, the Company will not sell this personal information to advertisers, marketers or spammers. We will not provide any personal information to online “white pages” or “people finder” sites unless you specifically authorize us to do so as part of our Services
Internal Uses of Your Personally Identifiable Information
Your personal information and data files are stored on the Company’s servers and the servers of companies we hire to provide services to us. We collect, store and process your personally identifiable information on servers located in and outside of the United States, and consequently your personal information may be transferred across national borders. Due to the unpredictable nature of Internet routing, your information also may pass through other countries while in transit to or from our servers.
We use the information we collect about you in order to:
- Develop and deliver our Services
- Process your transactions
- Provide customer service and manage your account
- Improve our products, services and marketing.
We give access to personally identifiable information about our users only to those who require it for the above purposes.
The Company will not sell or rent any of your personally identifiable information to third parties.
The Company will not share any of your personally identifiable information with third parties except in the limited circumstances described below:
- We share information with service providers under contract who help with our business operations such as payment and order processing, fraud investigation, bill collection and information management.
- If content generation is included in your services, we may share information with service providers under contract to create, edit and/or publish such content as well as to provide notifications. These third parties are obligated to protect your information and are contractually prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. They are never permitted to share your information with any third parties. They are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to the Company.
- We disclose information that we, in good faith, believe is appropriate to cooperate in investigations of fraud or other illegal activity, to conduct investigations of violations of our Terms of Service and/or to protect our rights, protect your safety and the safety of others.
- We disclose information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, levy, attachment, order of a court-appointed receiver or other comparable legal process, including subpoenas from private parties in a civil action. If the subpoena seeks information about an identified customer or limited group of customers, we will make reasonable business efforts to contact the customer(s) before providing information to the party that requests it. We can’t guarantee that we’ll be able to do so in all cases. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you.
- We disclose information to your agent or legal representative (such as the holder of a power of attorney that you grant, or a guardian appointed for you).
- We share information with companies that provide public relations and marketing services for us. It will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes. These third parties are contractually obligated to protect your information and are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- The implementation of our Services, by its very nature, may require using your personally identifiable information to locate other information about you. Such use may include, but not be limited to, using your information to search the publicly accessible Internet sites as well as searching private information databases and sites. It may also require revealing your personally identifiable information in order to effect removal of Internet content about you. For example, we may have to disclose your name to a website in order to notify them to remove Internet content about you. This occurs with your express permission for a specific purpose.
If you wish for your personal information to be deleted from our database, you may email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The process of deleting your personal information may take up to thirty (30) days.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. If you enter sensitive information, such as credit card numbers and your social security number, on any of our forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). The Company is committed to handling your customer information with high standards of information security. The personally identifiable information that we collect, and that you provide, is stored by us is and contained behind a “firewall” and only accessible by those who need to know that information and who have special access rights to our production systems. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information. We test our security systems regularly and from time-to-time may contract with outside companies to test our security systems and processes. No security system is perfect. We do not guarantee or warrant that there will be no unauthorized access to your data. We will make all reasonable business efforts to protect your information, but no system can prevent all malicious attacks against our system or commonly used Internet protocols or software (e.g., SSL).
- The security of your account also relies on your protection of your password. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password. You are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You should not share your password with anyone. The Company will never ask you to send your password or other sensitive information to us in an e-mail, though we may ask you to enter this type of information on the Site, which will always have a URL beginning with https://www.hulikao.com. If you receive an email that asks you for your log in information or password, it is not from us and you should not respond. Any e-mail or other communication requesting your password, asking you to provide sensitive account information via email, or linking to a website with a URL that does not begin with https://www.hulikao.com should be treated as unauthorized and suspicious and should be reported to the Company immediately by emailing email@example.com.
- If you do share your password with a third party for any reason, the third party will have access to your account and your personal information, and you may be responsible for actions taken using your password. If you believe someone else has obtained access to your password, please change it immediately by logging in to your account at www.hulikao.com and changing your settings. If you believe that an unauthorized access has already occurred please report it immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company may have access to your password and may use such password to access your account for debugging, quality assurance, or other internal purposes.
- Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by the Company. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, enabling features on the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Although the Company uses such technology created by third parties to enable features of its site, the Company does not share its users’ information with such third parties. We use the information to target users once they leave our site and advertise to them – commonly referred to as remarketing or retargeting. Third parties may run our ads to those visitors that have particular cookies, however, they are only displaying the Company ads based on these cookies. We also partner with a third party to track who visits our site, but this is used only for internal purposes and not for purposes of targeting ads.
- In the event the Company goes through a business transition, such as a merger, an acquisition by another company, or a sale of a portion of its assets, users’ personally identifiable information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. Users will be notified via prominent notice on the Site for thirty (30) days after a change of ownership or control of their personally identifiable information. If, as a result of the business transition, a user’s personally identifiable information will be used in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, users will be given a choice consistent with our notification of changes section
Copyright © 2017 Hulikao Partners LLC
All Rights Reserved
Effective Date: January 1, 2017